We’re looking for a Product Manager with a profound UX and design background, who’s experienced in planning, designing and delivering customer-facing apps in a b2b2c business model.
– Refine and improve the end-user experience while understanding the market and our business customers’ needs.
– Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify needs & opportunities
– Support and validate the UX work of the product team
– Work closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods
– Experience of 2 years or more in UX design of a complex system / platform
– Experience as a product manager in leading end to end requirements for at least 2 significant modules
– Experience in designing customer-facing systems as well as in complex admin systems
– Experience in developing products both in native and web
– A deep understanding of the b2b2c business model is an advantage
– Profound analytical background and experience in working with qualitative insights and quantitative data
– Excellent leadership and personal skills
– Self-organized, process-driven
– Self-learner, and a great ideator
– Perfect English and communication skills
Our offices are in the heart of the green landscape of Moshav Beit Nekofa, near Hemed Interchange and Mevaseret Zion.
Please send your CV’s to [email protected]
Jenny is the CEO and one of the Co-Founders at Air Doctor. She spent more than 20 years at Intel, most recently as general manager of its manufacturing facility in Israel and before that in various engineering and manufacturing roles in Silicon Valley. Air Doctor is her second startup having previously founded electric vehicle company ElectRoad.