Air Doctor, a hi-tech company in the global tourism and health industry, is looking for a Demand Generation/Growth Marketing Manager
Our offices are in the heart of the green landscape of Moshav Beit Nekofa, near Hemed Interchange and Mevaseret Zion.
– 5-7 years experience in demand gen/growth role.
– Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in AdWords, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Acount Based Marketing platforms etc.
– Plan, define and execute a global multi-channel paid acquisition campaigns, including SEM/PPC , SEO, Social Media, Display, and more
– Lead and manage all aspects of conversion rate optimisation – website, funnels, campaigns, landing pages etc.
– Track and continuously deliver the MQL:SQL:SAL funnel while ensuring we are driving pipeline that drives business.
– Self-driven person with a strong “Can Do” attitude who can take full ownership and drive decisions.
· Close relationship with affiliates to provide needed material and monitor data trends.
– Analyze affiliate performance to measure effectiveness and profitability
– Allocating planning and budget
– Managing team of digital professionals
– Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in lead gen marketing
– Results-driven individual who knows well about demand-gen KPIs (MQLs, SQLs, ARR)
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing ABM campaign, social media, SEO/SEM, ppc, display advertising campaigns
– Experience working with product and sales team on demand generation funnels
– Experience with EU & US markets
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Deep understanding of demand generation, revenue attribution, and customer lifecycle
– Strong written and verbal communication skills – including presenting and reporting
– Native English speaker
– Ability to multitask and work on several projects with deadlines.
– The position is based in Jerusalem, Israel
Please send CVs to [email protected].
Jenny is the CEO and one of the Co-Founders at Air Doctor. She spent more than 20 years at Intel, most recently as general manager of its manufacturing facility in Israel and before that in various engineering and manufacturing roles in Silicon Valley. Air Doctor is her second startup having previously founded electric vehicle company ElectRoad.