We are looking for customer care representatives to join our fast-growing startup!
If you appreciate great customer experience, if you thrive to find the best solution to any problem, if you are a people-person with a high sense of empathy, if you like working within a team in a fast-growing environment, then your place is with us!
Manage start to finish incoming requests between clients seeking medical care and clinics, both for B2C and B2B customers. Communicate with clients world-wide, and ensure the perfect solution is being received for each specific case.
– Must – Excellent French\German\Italian\Spanish skills both verbal and written.
– Must – good English skills both verbal and written.
– Team player
– Quick-learner in a fast-changing environment
– Understand complex working methodologies and see the big picture.
– Multi-tasking and ability to perform in a quick pace environment.
– Thinking quickly and offering suggestions with a high sense of problem solving.
– Advantage – previous experience giving customer support in a tech-environment.
– Advantage – good Hebrew skills both verbal and written.
**Shift-based job – 24/7 including nights & weekends.
We’re looking for someone to grow with us as we grow!
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the title “Customer Care agent JLM”.
Jenny is the CEO and one of the Co-Founders at Air Doctor. She spent more than 20 years at Intel, most recently as general manager of its manufacturing facility in Israel and before that in various engineering and manufacturing roles in Silicon Valley. Air Doctor is her second startup having previously founded electric vehicle company ElectRoad.