We are looking for a full-time bookkeeper to join our growing Finance department
Our offices are in the heart of the green landscape of Moshav Beit Nekofa, near Hemed Interchange and Mevaseret Zion (Jerusalem area).
Air Doctor is looking for a skilled full-time bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including invoices, receipts, and billing processing. Job duties include monthly VAT preparation and reporting to VAT authorities and bank and credit card reconciliations, and other budget and reports preparation, as needed.
– Bookkeeping certificate type 2 or 3
– At least 1 year experience in bookkeeping in Israel
– High-level English – both written and spoken
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Experience with bookkeeping software, Priority Zoom – benefit
– Easily adapt to dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail and highly organized, but also able to see the big picture
– Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
– Experience working in a global company – benefit
We’re looking for someone to grow with us as we grow!
Please send CVs to [email protected].
Jenny is the CEO and one of the Co-Founders at Air Doctor. She spent more than 20 years at Intel, most recently as general manager of its manufacturing facility in Israel and before that in various engineering and manufacturing roles in Silicon Valley. Air Doctor is her second startup having previously founded electric vehicle company ElectRoad.